- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing
- Dual Wall Tubing
- Heavy Duty Tubing
- High Temperature Resistant Polyolefin Tubing
- Energy Heat Shrink Tubing
- Harnessing End Caps
- Fiber Optical Heat Shrinkable Tubing
- LED & Fluorescent Lamp Protection Sleeves
- PVC/PET Heat Shrinkable Tubing
- Pipeline Engineering Tubing/sleeves
- Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Heat Shrink Wire Crimp Connectors
- Luminous Tube
- Contact Person: Ms. Joany Cao
- View Contact Details
Heat Shrink Tubing
Heat Shrink Tubing with all colors
Heat shrink tube cable sleeves wiring accessories shrink tubing ,this is an irradiated cross-linked commercial grade polyolefin heat shrinkable tubing with general purpose applications, such as wire-harness, insulation of wire bundles, insulation and strain relief of wire terminations and connections, capsule and anti-corrosion protection. It is rated for use up to 105 degrees and 600V.
Heat Shrinkable Tube Heat-Shrinkable Tubing is a tube without halogen, low smoking flame-retardant irradiated cross linking polyolefin heat-shrinkable tubing, which contains no added halogens, and exhibits excellent fire safety characteristics combined with low evolution of acid gases, while retaining good mechanical and fluid resistance properties.
·Shrink ratio: 2/1.
·Low smoking, no added halogens.
·Low evolution of acid gases.
Conform to European RoHS environmental directive.
3) Operating Temperature Range
Operating temperature range: -55~125 degrees Celsius
Minimum shrink temperature: 70 degrees Celsius
Minimum full recovery temperature: 110 degrees Celsius
UL224, 125 degrees Celsius 600V VW-1